SYMPTOM – Feet cold and wet. SOLUTION – Glass being held at incorrect angle. Rotate glass so that open end points toward ceiling. SYMPTOM – Beer unusually pale and tasteless. SOLUTION – Glass empty. Get someone to buy you another beer. SYMPTOM – Opposite wall covered with fluorescent lights. SOLUTION – You have fallen over backward. Have yourself lashed to bar. SYMPTOM – Mouth contains cigarette butts. SOLUTION – You have fallen forward. See above. SYMPTOM – Beer tasteless, front of your shirt is wet. SOLUTION – Mouth not open, or glass applied to wrong part of face. Retire to restroom, practice in mirror. SYMPTOM – Floor blurred. SOLUTION – You are looking through bottom of empty glass. Get someone to buy you another beer. SYMPTOM – Floor moving. SOLUTION – You are being carried out. Find out if you are being taken to another bar. SYMPTOM – Room seems unusually dark. SOLUTION – Bar has closed. Confirm home address with bartender. SYMPTOM – Everyone looks up to you and smiles. SOLUTION – You are dancing on the table. Fall on somebody cushy-looking. SYMPTOM – Beer is crystal-clear SOLUTION – It’s water. Somebody is trying to sober you up. Punch him. SYMPTOM – Hands hurt, nose hurts, mind unusually clear. SOLUTION – You have been in a fight. Apologize to everyone you see, just in case it was them SYMPTOM – Don’t recognize anyone, don’t recognize the room you’re in. SOLUTION – You’ve wandered into the wrong party. See if they have free beer. SYMPTOM – Your singing sounds distorted. SOLUTION – The beer is too weak. Have more beer until your voice improves. SYMPTOM – Don’t remember the words to the song. SOLUTION – Beer is just right. Play air guitar.
- Things I’ve Learned From My Children 01. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. foot house 4 inches deep. 02. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite. 03. A 3-year-olds voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant. 04. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20 by 20 foot room. 05. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using the ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way. 06. The glass in windows (even double pane) doesn’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan. 07. When you hear the toilet flush and the words “Uh-oh,” it’s already too late. 08. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it. 09. A six-year-old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year-old man says they can only do it in the movies. 10. Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a four-year-old. 11. Play Dough and Microwave should never be used in the same sentence. 12. Super glue is forever. 13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on water. 14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O. 15. VCR’s do not eject PB&J; sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do. 16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes. 17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving. 18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is. 19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens. 20. The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time. 21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy. 22. It will however make cats dizzy. 23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy. 24. The mind of a six-year-old is wonderful.
- A helicopter There are two men in a helicopter, the gunner says to the pilot,”are you going to rotate clockwise?” The pilot says,”yaw”
- I love the way the Earth rotates…It makes my day!
- I like it when the Earth rotates.It really makes my day.
- I love the way the Earth rotates.It makes my day.